Professional Development Field Trip: Storytelling, Marketing, Sales & Experience (at the MCA & Pelago)
Professional Development Field Trip:
Storytelling, Marketing, Sales & Experience
(Mag Mile: at the MCA & Pelago)
- Why should kids have all the fun?
- You deserve a field trip.
- Get out of the office and learn!
- Friday, September 25, 2015 from 10am-3pm
This powerful small-group experience will help you sharpen your communication and observation skills, with a particular focus on marketing, sales, and creating experience.
We'll use the current exhibits (ending soon) at the Museum of Contemporary Art to expand thinking and change perspective, then head over to Pelago for an amazing lunch*.
In a private dining room, you'll have a stimulating conversation with a small group of talented professionals.
We'll share tips, techniques and strategies to help you improve your pitch, your core story, and the way you shape experiences for your clients.
- 10a: Meet at MCA, introductions
- 1015a: Tour specific exhibits to catalyze new perspectives
- 1215p: Walk 2 blocks to Pelago
- 1230p: Lunch* and conversation
- 115p: Workshop on using stories to shape customer experiences
- 3p: Depart
*Food/drinks purchased from restaurant, not included
You are living the story of your career. Tell it better.
In our fast-paced, fun workshops, professionals focus on the mastery of their storytelling skills to rapidly advance their job performance and their careers.
Skill Growth and Mastery:
- Professional Identity & Empathy
- Negotiation & Communication
- Strategic & Situational Awareness
- Career Advancement & Personal Marketing
- Emotional Intelligence & Leadership
Each week will include breakout groups for specific peer-to-peer feedback in the following Applied Learning Areas:
- Crafting Your Pitch
- Social Networking (online and off)
- Personal Development Plan
- Career Planning and Transition
- Transformation and Strategy
- Personal Branding and Promotion
- Goal Setting and Living Portfolio
- Negotiation and Attraction
On the day of class, here's what happens:
- We gather and get settled pretty fast, no time to waste!
- Review of burning topics and needs of the group
- Clarify purpose and intent for the day
- Rundown on a particular skill, get key lessons and insights
- Synthesize lessons learned
- Conclude and wrap up.
Free bonus: You'll get a workbook that you can use to structure your own personal development, build your skills, and enhance your planning capabilities.
Group size is limited to 9 people.
Please purchase now to ensure your reservation.
Read their story here.