Your Personal Chicago Storytelling Workshop
Chicago Storytelling Workshop: Professional Development for Executives, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
You are living the story of your career. Tell it better.
In these fast-paced, fun workshops, executives and entrepreneurs work on mastering their professional storytelling skills.
We meet for 90 minutes over breakfast, coffee, lunch or cocktails (no travel charge within downtown/west Chicago or near west 'burbs).
Caution: This is only a good fit for people who are committed to serious skill growth and improvement.
If you are looking for fun, light-hearted overall story improvement, I recommend that you take improv and comedy classes at Second City - they are a blast.
This one-on-one workshop is focused on your career - how to get from your current position to where you want to be.
We focus on creating a custom skill plan for your career improvement, designed to get your storytelling skills in tip-top shape, fast.
Areas for Skill Growth and Mastery:
- Professional Identity & Empathy
- Negotiation & Communication
- Strategic & Situational Awareness
- Career Advancement & Personal Marketing
- Emotional Intelligence & Leadership
Depending on your Learning Plan, each session may include work in Applied Learning Areas such as:
- Crafting Your Pitch
- Social Networking (online and off)
- Personal Development Plan
- Career Planning and Transition
- Transformation and Strategy
- Personal Branding and Promotion
- Goal Setting and Living Portfolio
- Negotiation and Attraction
On the day of our meetup, here's what happens:
- We gather and get settled pretty fast, no time to waste!
- Review of burning topics and needs
- Clarify purpose and intent for the day
- Rundown on a particular skill, get key lessons and insights
- Practice and role play on the particular skill, examine potential audience responses, and/or draft copy for future use
- Synthesize lessons learned, make Action Plan
- Conclude and wrap up.
Want a quick chat to help you decide if this is right for you?
Get in touch and we'll answer all your questions.